Bentham Science News roundup
2022 has been a great year for Bentham Science journals. Current Neuropharmacology continues to publish impactful research with an impact factor of 7.708.
These Bentham Science journals have been indexed in Scopus.
Institutional members and society affiliations
More than 40 institutes have joined hands with us as institutional members. These include the top international universities Imperial College London, Zhejiang University and University of Lleida. Researchers from these institutions can apply for reduced Open Access article processing charges. We plan to engage with more organizations in the near future and hope that these alliances will promote healthy collaborations and access for researchers.
DII-Brasil now associated with two Bentham science journals
DII-Brasil – the Brazilian National Association of Inflammatory Bowel Disease – is now affiliated with two Bentham Science journals. These are Recent Advances in Inflammation & Allergy Drug Discovery, and Endocrine, Metabolic & Immune Disorders - Drug Targets.
DII-Brasil is an umbrella organization that represents more than 20 associations and state groups of patients with Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis in Brazil. Its members aim to improve the lives of Brazilians living with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) and raise awareness of this condition.
The organization joins a list of 13 societies that are collaborating with our journals.
Call for Papers - New Journals
Bentham Science is continuously launching new journals. Here are some more journals we are launching soon.
Current Social Sciences
Current Social Sciences The journal is an key source of current information on developments in the field. The emphasis will be on publishing quality articles that will be rapidly available worldwide. Topics covered in this interdisciplinary journal fall into these categories:
- Gender Studies
- Geography, Planning and Development
- Human Factors and Ergonomic
- Library and Information Sciences
- Life span and Life Course Studies
- Linguistics and languages
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Safety Research
- Social Work
- Sociology and Political Sciences
- Urban Studies
This journal publishes original research articles, letters, reviews/mini-reviews and guest edited thematic issues from all areas of social science.
The journal is edited by a multidisciplinary team of editorial board members who oversee different content sections. Learn more about the editorial board here.
Learn more about the Current Social Sciences here.
Current Engineering Letters
Editor In Chief: Jin Huang, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing, China
Current Engineering Letters is an fast growing engineering journal with a focus on brief articles.
Original research letters, articles and reviews in the following areas of engineering sciences are of special interest to the readers of this journal:
- Aerospace Engineering and Technologies
- Agriculture and Food Engineering and Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Bioengineering and Biotechnologies, and Bionic Engineering and Technologies
- Biomedical Engineering and Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Technologies
- Civil Engineering
- Energetic Materials, and Explosion and Propulsion Technologies
- Energy Sciences and Technologies
- Environmental Sciences and Engineering
- Materials Sciences and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Automation Technologies
- Powder and Electrical Engineering
- Sustainable and Green Engineering Technologies
Learn more about this journal here.
Some more Bentham Science journals launching in 2023:
Current Forensic Science
Current Functional Foods
Researchers who want to publish their work to these journals can send us their articles through the Bentham online Manuscript Processing System here.
Qualified researchers are also welcome to join our Editorial team in the following roles:
- Editorial Board Member
- Executive Guest Editor (for Thematic Issues)
- Section Editor (specific to each journal)
Interested researchers can sign up to join the journal boards by referring to our journal homepages or write to us at email@example.com.
New Book Partnerships
This year, we’ve made Bentham Books available on different platforms, some of which facilitate online learning. These include KNiTO, RedShelf and VitalSource.
These platforms benefit students and general readers by providing enhanced book formats with the ability to rent books, buy customized collections for classrooms and add their notes to the files. We look forward to working with more digital book content distributors in the future.
We’ve been busy adding more books to our catalog, including:
- Sustainability Studies: Environmental and Energy Management
- Fractional Calculus: New Applications in Understanding Nonlinear Phenomena
- Nanoparticles and Nanocarriers Based Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Obstetric Anesthesia: Clinical Updates
- Indopathy for Neuroprotection: Recent Advances
- Flavonoids and Phenolics
- Recent Trends and Innovations in Sustainable Treatment Technologies for Heavy Metals, Dyes and Other Xenobiotics
- Scientific Philosophy and Principles in Medicine
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cross-Industry Blockchain Technology: Opportunities and Challenges in Industry 4.0